Trouble logging in?
IMPORTANT Back to School Update! As part of back-to-school preparations, many schools revoke parent and faculty access while they update faculty entries, online store products and more. Typically you will receive an email to confirm your information.
This helps your school meet the laws dictated by the federal government under FERPA. How does your system help us meet FERPA guidelines? and most importantly, helps to protect your own family's information.
If it's summer or early fall, check in with your school's PTO or PTA directory coordinator to learn when access will be granted to parents.
If you're having difficulty logging in and / or the system is saying it can't find your email, please take a look at the troubleshooting tips:
- Your family is not in the system or has not been accepted.
- Your school has not granted you access and / or created your account.
- Your email has changed.
- Browser and security settings
- Program looping back to the login page
- Connection issues
- Your school's account status
Note: MSA is an "invitation only" system and parent accounts are created by the account administrator for your school. Access is granted based upon their discretion. Some give access to all, some restrict access to member only, etc. If the system cannot find your email, please contact them for further instructions.
Your family is not in the system or been accepted
Only parents or faculty that have their information to their schools' account can get access. You may have entered this information or it may have been entered for you.
If you have just entered your data, please wait at least 24 hours for your information to be accepted. For security, all families must be accepted before they can get a login and view and contact other families in your school's account.
Your school hasn't granted you access
Access is granted by the account administrator. There are several reasons that you've not been given access:
- "Back to School" updates: As part of back-to-school preparations, many schools revoke parent and faculty access while they update faculty entries, online store products and more. If it's summer or early fall, check in with your school's PTO or PTA directory coordinator to learn when access will be granted to parents. If it's already happened, inquire why you're not able to log in.
- Membership status: Does your school only grant access to parents who have purchased a PTO or PTA membership? If so, you may not have access based on your membership status. Check with your school PTO or PTA directory coordinator.
Your email has changed
You may be attempting to login with an email address different than the one you registered with. Try a different email address if you have more than one.
If you're unsure which email address you registered with, you can test your various email addresses out by attempting a password reset. Access our login screen and choose "Forgot your password?" If an invalid email address is entered, the system will return a message that the email address does not have an account in our system.
Browser and Security Settings
- Log in through a different browser than the one you're currently using. If you're able to log in successfully, clear your cache and cookies in the original browser.
- Make sure you use the most recent stable release version of a compatible browser. We can't promise full support for beta or developer versions.
- Consider using Chrome as your default browser. While the system will work on all browsers, Chrome is the fastest and most stable of all.
- Your browser needs to have cookies turned on. The system uses session cookies to help our website remember page and data changes made as you move from page to page.
- Remove browser add-ons or plugins, which can block cookies from being stored in your browser and prevent you from successfully logging in to the application.
Program looping back to the login page
- For Safari: select Reset Safari from the menu
- For Chrome: go to the menu and select History - select Clear History
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- For IE: go to Tools and Internet options. In the popup window under Browsing History click on the Delete button. This will then ask you what you want to clear. Check Cookies and History.
Your school's account Status
Your school may no longer be using our service. Please check with them if you get the message that you no longer have access to any directory.